INTERMEDIATES IN FLORAL DESIGN
This a level-up course in floral design from our fundamental course. Designed by international floral designer Dr. Solomon Leong CFD AIFD and taught by experienced instructor Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
SOLOMON BLOEMEN is an official education partner of AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers) and the structure of this course has primarily referred to their textbook “The AIFD Guide to Floral Design: Terms, Techniques, and Traditions.”
There are 5 module in this course.
Each module contains 4 lessons.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR:
* Those who have completed our Floral Fundamental course and want to continue floral education. (Applicant should have completed at least 1 module of our Fundamentals in Floral design course, or have studied our other workshop and classes or possess other floral design qualifications.)
* Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to have make a career change.
* A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (80% attendance rate is required)
* Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
*Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
(I1M5) Intermediates in Floral Designs Module 5
(Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm)
(I1M1) Intermediates in Floral Designs Module 1 / 2020 (Saturdays 10:00am - 12:00pm)