Intermediates in Floral Designs Semester 1 (I1S1)
Saturday 10:00am - 12:00pm
Intermediate course are perfect for:
* Those who have completed our Floral Fundamental course and want to continue floral education. (Applicant should have completed at least 1 semester of our Fundamentals in Floral design course, or have studied our other workshop and classes or possess other floral design qualifications.)
* Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to have make a career change.
A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (2 semesters) (90% attendance rate is required)
Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
1) Date: 3 Sep 2022 – Triangular Form
2) Date: 17 Sep 2022 – Tapestry Design
3) Date: 24 Sep 2022 – Pot et Fleur
4) Date: 8 Oct 2022 – Floral Texture Vase
5) Date: 15 Oct 2022 – Flower Wearable
6) Date: 22 Oct 2022 – Flower Fragrance
7) Date: 29 Oct 2022 – Stacking Arrangement
8) Date: 5 Nov 2022 – Leave work_1
Course Fee: HK$15,200 for 1 semester (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
* Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.