(I1 M2) Intermediates in Floral Designs Module 2
(Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm)
Content: Intermediate course are perfect for:
* Those who have completed our Floral Fundamental course and want to continue floral education. (Applicant should have completed at least 1 module of our Fundamentals in Floral design course, or have studied our other workshop and classes or possess other floral design qualifications.)
*Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to have make a career change.
* A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (75% attendance rate is required)
* Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affilliated floral design school.
*Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
Course Fee: HK$ 6,400 (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
1 Pinning (Pot et Fleur) / Date: 27 May 2017 10:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
2 Bundling (Flower arch arrangement) / Date: 10 Jun 2017 10:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
3 Garlanding (Flower String) / Date: 24 Jun 2017 10:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
4 Plaiting (Flower bouquet with plaiting) / Date: 8 July 2017 10:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
*Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.