Intermediates in Floral Designs Module 4 I1M4)
(Saturdays 10:00am - 12:00pm)
Intermediate course are perfect for:
* Those who have completed our Floral Fundamental course and want to continue floral education. (Applicant should have completed at least 1 module of our Fundamentals in Floral design course, or have studied our other workshop and classes or possess other floral design qualifications.)
* Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to have make a career change.
* A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (80% attendance rate is required)
* Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
* Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
1) Date: 16 May 2020 – Waterfall Arrangement
2) Date: 23 May 2020 – Net Wiring Bouquet
3) Date: 30 May 2020 – Leave Texture Vase
4) Date: 6 June 2020 -Bunching Arrangement
Course Fee: HK$7,600 for 4 workshops (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
* Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.