Florence Ling CFD AIFD
- Fundamentals in Floral Designs
From a flower enthusiast to become a professional floral designer, my floral journey all started out in 2006. Like many others I started my own brand " Petite Petals" very soon in 2011, showing my passion from commercial work to coaching in floral workshops. My desire to acquire more floral skills had lead me to sitting for the PFDE exam in Seattle 2017 and have passed with good grades; I am proud to become an Accredited member of the AIFD this June .
It is my honor to share my floral ideas with you all back with my alma mater Solomon Bloemen.
- Member of American Institute of Floral Designers 2018
- Committee member of Hong Kong Association of Flower Arranging Societies
- Member of World Flower Council HK Chapter
- Founder and tutor of Petite Petals.