Fundamentals in Floral Designs Module 5 (F1 M5)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT COURSE (GRADUAL PACE)
There are 5 modules in this course and each module contains 4 lessons with a total of 20 lessons. Lesson is to be taken on a weekly basis with 1 to 2 weeks break in between modules.
Estimated length to complete this course: 6-7 months
This certificate constitutes part of the basic requirement for our CFD accredited course.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Weekly class on the very basics of Floral Designs.
- Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
- Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
- Those who wants to make a career change.
- A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (90% attendance rate is required)
- Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
- Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
1) Date: 6 Nov 2019 – Formal Linear Design
2) Date: 13 Nov 2019 – Topiary Tree
3) Date: 27 Nov 2019 – Bouquet Holder
4) Date: 4 Dec 2019 – Flower to Wear
Course Fee: HK$6,800 for 4 workshops (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
* Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.