(F1 M1) Fundamentals in Floral Designs Module 1
(Wednesdays 7:30pm - 9:30pm)
Content: Weekly class on the very basics of Floral Designs.
* Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to make a career change.
* A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (75% attendance rate is required)
* Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
* Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
1) Date: 3 October 2018 - Vertical Design
2) Date: 10 October 2018 - Horizontal Design
3) Date: 24 October 2018 - Inverted “T” Design
4) Date: 31 October 2018 - Round Design
Course Fee: HK$6,800 for 4 workshops (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
* Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.