At SOLOMON BLOEMEN we don’t teach you to copy, we inspire you to create!
ADVANCE COURSE IN FLORAL DESIGNS (Saturday 3:30pm to 5:30pm)
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR:
• Those with experiences in floral arranging and seek to learn more challenging skills while exploring and expanding their knowledge and creativity.
• Those who wants to advance in floral techniques and skills
• Those who wishes to explore the creative process
As a perquisite of this course, students should have completed at least 1 semester in intermediate floral designs or have taken other relevant floral design courses.
There are total 10 lessons. In each lesson, you will acquire a new technique and how it could be integrated and applied with floral design elements and principles.
Lesson 1: 25 Sep 2021 Create visual path with Lines
Lesson 2: 2 Oct 2021 Craft an organic Form
Lesson 3: 9 Oct 2021 Give a touch of Texture
Lesson 4: 16 Oct 2021 Empower the design with Pattern
Lesson 5: 23 Oct 2021 Stimulate emotions with Colors
Lesson 6: 30 Oct 2021Expand design with negative Space
Lesson 7: 6 Nov 2021 Energize the design with Tension
Lesson 8: 13 Nov 2021Unite with Repetition
Lesson 9: 20 Nov 2021 Use Depth to create rhythm
Lesson 10: 27 Nov 2021 Generate visual interest with contrast
Saturday 3:30pm to 5:30pm
TEACHER: Ms. Bonnie Chu AIFD CFD COURSE
FEE: $19,000 for 10 lessons (all floral materials included) * Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically
CLASS SIZE: Max. 6 persons
POINTS TO NOTE:
• A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course with at least 90% attendance
• Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
• Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
SOLOMON BLOEMEN is an official education partner of AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers) and the structure of this course has primarily referred to their textbook “The AIFD Guide to Floral Design: Terms, Techniques, and Traditions.”